Friday, July 30, 2010

My name is Adieu, I am the big sister!

Hi, welcome to my blog.
I am adieu, a female cat with two very beautiful light blue eyes. I am white with many different shades of brown patches. I am 1year 9 months old. I have 3 siblings who are younger than me. They are 1 year 4 months old.  We were borned in my owner's backyard (as my mother is a stray cat ). My owner adopted us as our mother was no longer with us.

We love them as much as they love us. We love playing, eating, sleeping especially on the bed and sofa.
The picture on the right is me saying " howdie, human, I come in peace, always" ! :)  Just like the "V" tv series, they always say " PEACE ALWAYS" ! :)

Anyway, if you like cats, please do come back often, I like blogging you know and I am very photogenic :), you will see more of me........ALWAYS! :)

Yours truly,
Thank you for tunning in"miaw"
Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment